Cookies are files sent to a browser through a web server to record the user’s activities on a specific website or on all websites and / or services.
The cookies are associated to a sole anonymous user and his computer and do not provide references that allow to infer the personal data of the user. The user can configure their browser to notify and reject the installation of cookies sent by QUORANIA, without affecting the user’s ability to access the contents. However, we note that, in any case, the performance of the portal may decrease.
These cookies: (to be indicated by the programmer and data analyst)
- Remember the preference of the language indicated.
- Increase the safety of navigation on our website.
- Allow navigation to be carried out more easily.
- Allow the reproduction of multimedia contents.
This website also uses its own cookies, designed to collect information on the navigation of users on the site, in a completely anonymous and separate manner, for strictly statistical purposes and to improve its functionality. This allows us to:
- Know the activity in the portal to identify problems and improvements in navigation.
- Allow anonymous identification of users (identifying browsers and devices, not people) and, therefore, the approximate count of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify the most visited contents and therefore, those that are more attractive for users.
- Know if it is a first visit of a particular user, or a subsequent one.
- Find out what country the visitor is in when they request a service.
In addition, the QUORANIA portal uses third-party cookies: it offers the option of serving ads through third parties (Ad-Servers). In this way, these third parties can store cookies sent from QUORANIA from the users’ browsers, as well as access the data stored therein.